Coleman Technologies is giving you the chance to claim nearly $700 in FREE bonuses with the purchase of one highly useful book: “Easy Prey” by Darren Coleman and 25 other IT experts. All you have to do is make a purchase and you gain $694 in totally free bonuses.
What are the bonuses?
Start with a FREE Personalized IT Optimization Plan Consultation
($497 Value). You’ll learn:
- If your IT systems are truly secured from hackers, viruses and rogue employees.
- If your backups are configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running
again fast in a disaster. (Note: most backup solutions are a complete waste of time and
money and would NOT allow you to restore everything back to normal, as you’d expect.)
- If you are unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new
data breach laws regarding credit card processing, medical records, and other information
you are most likely storing or handling for your clients.
- How to utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud computing technologies to lower IT costs
and make it easier to work remotely.
- Answers to any questions you have about using smarter IT systems to work faster and
Plus, you gain:
A FREE Business Disaster Preparedness Checklist ($197 Value)
A FREE Report, “21 Questions Your IT Guy Should Say ‘Yes’ To”
“Easy Prey” will be available through Amazon
on August 18, 2016.
Praise for “Easy Prey”:
“I have always believed that business owners should do what they do best and leave matters such as computer issues and controlling cyber-crime to the professionals like Darren Coleman”. – Bryan E. Locke, CPA, CA, Wolf & Company, Chartered Professional Accountants
“Concise, informative and solution orientated detail on cyber threats that will be helpful to any business owner.” – Colin Dreyer, President and CEO Verico Financial
After purchasing the book, simply Email your receipt to email@example.com and we’ll get you set up with your FREE bonuses! To learn more about this exclusive offer, reach out to Coleman Technologies at firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 513-9428.