Coleman Technologies protects your privacy. We will ensure your confidentiality.
Technology evolves at a rapid rate, yet so many businesses continue to run out, outdated systems that cost them tons in maintenance and support, not to mention productivity loss and wasted payroll dollars as employees struggle to get work done. We know it’s easy to find yourself holding onto old junk, but updating your technology can actually help you skyrocket your revenue through:
- An improved reputation in the marketplace as companies with modern equipment are seen as trustworthy and innovative.
- Decreased operational expenses as newer technology has fewer issues, which means less maintenance and support costs.
- Enhanced customer service as you’re able to access information and get tasks done more efficiently than ever before.
Coleman Technologies knows upgrading technology is the key to getting greater value for your money and boosting ROI. That’s why we want to share the most powerful secrets to saving serious money:
- Switch to Using a VoIP Phone System:
VoIP allows you to make and receive calls over the Internet – decreasing long distance fees and lowering your monthly phone bill while still giving you access to a multitude of features, such as call forwarding, auto-attendant, caller ID, and much more. This means you’re able to improve the way you communicate while spending less money.
- Move Parts or All of Your Environment to the Cloud:
The cloud is a fantastic tool for businesses looking to reduce costs. Instead of purchasing, maintaining, and supporting on-premises equipment, you’re able to access equipment via the cloud – cutting costs significantly while letting you pay a flat-rate monthly fee.
- Perform Around-the-Clock Monitoring and Regular Maintenance:
Around-the-clock monitoring allows you to rest assured knowing any issues will be noticed and resolved immediately – before they’ve impacted your ability to operate. Regular maintenance should also be performed to make sure all equipment is up-to-date and performing well.
- Hire a Virtual Chief Information Officer to Create a Roadmap:
A virtual CIO will help you create a roadmap that aligns the technologies you’re using with the business goals and objectives you’ve set. The roadmap should prioritize goals and objectives, then outline recommended solutions to meet them. This saves you money in the long-term as you’re never purchasing equipment that’s not right for you.
Coleman Technologies knows it’s much more cost efficient to upgrade your technology than hold onto old junk. Schedule a FREE consultation wherein we’ll discuss the secrets we’ve listed above. Call (604) 513-9428 or send us an email: email@example.com to get started.